LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thermal image processing

I am using pyro-cam to find out the temperature of a laser cladding process. I am saving images of the real-time process. How can I draw a graph which shows the temperature of each pixel with pixel's index value?

My graph data is coming from 1D Array, that is wrong.

I am also sharing my Graph, and picture of laser cladding process.

By default, the black region in picture considered as a 650 degree.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17
(4,144 Views)

VI also attached...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17
(4,086 Views)

Connect the output of your reshape Array function to an Intensity graph. That will plot your data in a 2D graph. You have to use property nodes to change the color table if you don't like the default one.

Marc Dubois
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17
(4,070 Views)

I would say generally NI image display is much more convenient for working with images, than Intenstiy graph: faster, more convenient zoom, select regions, ROI, overlay tools, particle filter and analysis, other vision functions.

Intensity graph has a cursor and supposes more work with raw data.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17
(4,053 Views)

Thanks for your reply.

I am already using NI image display. But my question is not how can I display my image.

I want to show and store the temperature of each pixel of an image with its index value.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17
(4,018 Views)

Thanks for your reply MarcDub.

Intensity graph is not showing anything.

Pictures are attached.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17
(4,010 Views)

Set the amplitude on Autoscale or manually set the min and max values to the same values than your waveform graph.

Marc Dubois
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17
(4,003 Views)

Thanks Marc Dubois

I tried both but no Such results.

Pics are attached.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17
(3,998 Views)

For whatever reason, your X-axis has changed. Leave it as it was in the first picture (0 to 480) and you should see your image.

Marc Dubois
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17
(3,987 Views)

Thanks Marc Dubois

My real question was

''How can I draw a graph which shows the temperature of each pixel with pixel's index value?''

But from your help, I am getting the following result as shown in attached file.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17
(3,975 Views)