From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The full development version of Labview is required to fix the errors

@Mark_L wrote:

One of the errors that we had during our debugging process was “LabVIEW: Resource not found.  An error occurred loading VI 'name of vi'.  LabVIEW load error code 3: Could not load front panel”.  This error occurs when we unchecked “Enable Debugging.”

This last part makes sense to me, because Enable Debugging includes all the block diagrams within the exe, where disabling it, does not. That makes a difference on the exe itself.

Glad you got the rest of your application workind and thanks for sharing more information on this error. I have not seen it in years and I hope it stays this way 😉

Thanks,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 31
(672 Views)