LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks

Dear people of the forums, 

(I don't know if writing a message like this is allowed, however I wanted to write it anyways). 

I started my LabVIEW journey on March 2022 and didn't knew a single thing about it. 

I had never had interest on LabVIEW, and I thought I would never have. 

However, while doing my master thesis, my supervisor and the people of the forums brought me to a bright place. 

I have learned a lot (in a very short time I would say) due to all the people who contribute to this forum and take the time to answer simple questions to newbies like me. 

I can never be grateful enough and this is why I dedicated the first mention to all the people here. You all inspired me to learn more.

Blancoys_0-1666345227469.png

Love you all, 

Blanca Rodriguez

Message 1 of 4
(1,356 Views)

Dear Blancoys!

Happy to know that you liked LabVIEW!

You can always ask your questions in forums and I am sure you'll eventually get all your answers!

Best,

anasei.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,044 Views)

@Blancoys wrote:

(I don't know if writing a message like this is allowed, however I wanted to write it anyways). 

Probably formally not, but this forum isn't that formal.

Not sure, but using "@altenbach" in a message might give him a mention notification (although he seems to read everything anyway)..  

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,016 Views)

This is what I've been saying. This forum is very helpful. I've learned a lot from it. Yes, tutorial is good, but there is limitation to it. With the tutorial you can only learn what you see or read. 

This forum for me is a place to learn. Some people may think I just want an answer. There may be some people who just need an answer. I am not one of them. I make sure I understand the answers I get. 

Mr. Altenbach is the man!!! I have to agree. He is a true champion.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(993 Views)