LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text comparison in labview

Hi Anand,

@AnandR wrote:

Just to know, can i open the vi in 2014 which is built in 2015?

With your LV2014 installation you can open VIs from LV2014 back to LV6…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(482 Views)

@AnandR wrote:

Hi joeorbob,

Could you build this vi in Labview 2014 .

Regards,

Anand

Hi, @AnandR,

To answer your question, yes, I could build this vi in LabVIEW 2014.

But I am not going to.

If you are using this forum to seek professional LabVIEW assistance, I think that @billko actually provided you with the most useful information, which is that if you are having trouble with an output, you should limit what outputs are possible.

If you are using this forum for homework help, @Bob_Schor provided you with an image of the code I created. As he stated, you can spend your time recreating it, which will help you better as a student to understand its function and limitations.

Or better yet, you can do what I recommended, and work on implementing a better algorithm (I posted links to a few). Then, if you need help on it, I and others would be happy to help you improve your code.

If you are using this forum for some other purpose, could you please explain your purpose better? That way, I and others might be more willing to provide assistance, if it is deserved.

Sincerest regards, and I genuinely wish you luck.

-joeorbob

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(453 Views)

Let's be fair here.  "Can you save it for this version?" isn't a rare request in these forums.  Why are we being feisty about it here?  If it's ok to attach in a newer version, hitting "Save for Previous" isn't a big ask.  Let's stop acting like the OP is the one(s) being unreasonable here.

Message 13 of 14
(433 Views)

Thank you all for the support.

No worries, i will create the vi from the snapshot.

Regards,

Anand

Message 14 of 14
(405 Views)