LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temperature Control with FLIR A6261 Switch Calibrations

I am trying to use an IR camera to measure the temperature of a system in situ so that I can change the voltage of a power supply to control temperature. I can manually change many of the settings in NI MAX but I need to be able to change these settings in LabVIEW. I have been successful at changing many of the settings (e.g. image format control, image stream control) but I can't figure out how to change the calibration. The default setting is from 700C-1200C and once the temperature increases to ~1200C I want to switch to the 1000C-1500C calibration and so on. The camera has the ability to superframe, which would load all calibrations at once, but I think LabVIEW just alternates between calibrations, so the readings are erratic in this mode. I'm hoping that maybe someone can help with how to send the correct command format to the camera to get it to switch calibrations? Alternatively, a solution on how to get superframing to work or how I could export live temperature readings from ResearchIR into LabVIEW would work as well. I am a novice at LabVIEW and don't personally know anyone who is an expert, so I'm sure my code is not written super well (at least for the most part it is written left to right), but I will attach it anyway. The area of interest is in the attached screenshot where I am setting the camera attributes.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(566 Views)