From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab Control behaving like it's disabled but not

Solved!
Go to solution

I have a tab control that has stopped working at run time. It is acting like it is disabled when it is Enabled. At edit time I am able to click on the tabs and they visually change. When I run, clicking on the tabs does not change tabs.   I have reduced the vi to a simple loop with 200 mS delay and the tab, with nothing else. The tab controls is the only thing in the vi.  I have ensured that the tab is Enabled in Properties dialog box. I did notice one odd thing: the Key Navigation tab (in Properties), it is all greyed out.  Again, the tab control in in fact Enabled but it is behaving like it is not. I have tried recompiling. Is there some other setting? Why is key naviation greyed out? I am using LabVIEW 2015.  Thanks!

2016-10-31,  LV 2015 Tab Control not working.png

Message 1 of 3
(3,376 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author EduNI

Ooops!! Problem solved. I somehow accidentally changed it to an indicator! Sorry for premature post.

Message 2 of 3
(3,365 Views)

Thanks...

Same thing happened to me...

Forum Works !!

KM

Message 3 of 3
(2,802 Views)