From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TIFF Saving in Labview using open-source libraries

My image(s) is 12-bit grayscale utilizing the U16 format ... The buffer array is a 4-byte array (32-bit) array... I am currently looking to see if I can customize any of the suggested ideas here since I remember reading somewhere that TIFF saving is usually done as a byte-array (in most of the libraries available / developed , LabVIEW or otherwise) .... Also I would be doing both reading and writing of the images and I want them to be displayed as per their true pixel values (Even using a byte array I can code 4-byte data consecutively for each pixel , but I am guessing that could cause a display issue when I open my images) ... Lot of options to play around with ... Let me get back on this...

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(443 Views)

@RTSLVU , Saving as TIFF is a part of a small process built on LabVIEW ... Its not exactly a standalone requirement ...which is why I want to incorporate TIFF saving in LabVIEW with the rest of the process...

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(442 Views)