From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException

Hi,

I have to send an email through labview. but their is an error : System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException. please send me a vi for sending email through Labview.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,508 Views)

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2010\vi.lib\Utility\SMTP\smtpeml.llb\SMTP Email Send Message.vi

Use the above function. Install the 'Internet toolkit'/ Data Connectivity

Regards,

Yogesh Redemptor

Regards,
Yogesh Redemptor
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,505 Views)

@V-SOLAPUR wrote:

Hi,

I have to send an email through labview. but their is an error : System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException. please send me a vi for sending email through Labview.

How about if I suggest instead that you actually try to do something that's a novelty in this day and age: Do a search.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=location&location=forum-board%3A170&q=e...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,495 Views)

I have used  this solution  and i am getting same error again. here attached preenscreen for error msg.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,480 Views)

Did you read this thread. I guess you may have solution there

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,478 Views)

hello ,

i have used ur solution but i am getting the error again.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,477 Views)

hello ,

i have used ur solution but i am getting the error again.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,477 Views)

Try disabling the windows firewall and then run. ( May not fix your issue but just a try)

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,475 Views)