From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization S-Series M-Series via DAQmx

Dear engineers,

I own PXI-6251 and PXI-6120 and try to couple them together, that one ai-channel of the M-Card follows exactly 4 ai-Channels of the S-Card at the same time and samplingrate.

So I want to get a 5-AD-Channel-System.  The S-Card should be the Master and the Slave should sync itself on the same sample rate and starttrigger.

I found an example for E-Series-M-Series Synchronization but coudn't set a DelayFromSamplCLk in Ticks-  only "TriggerStartVerzögerung" instead.

Another problem is, that i could not pretrigger both cards at the same time. I used the ai/ReferenceTrigger for the M-Card but there seem to be no fix delay between both cards.

1.How big is the SampleClockDelay between S- and M-Series during digital triggering and how can it be set?

2.How big is the Pretrigger-Delay during analog-triggering and how can it be set? 

Thanks for help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,041 Views)