LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stitch 2D Data

Solved!
Go to solution

Can someone provide me idea how to stitch 2D images.

I have tried myself , but its not working.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 27
(3,369 Views)

I have a VI code to stitch images rows with more than one row.

There are some errors.

Can you help me to correct it.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 27
(3,203 Views)

Can you give some more background of what you want? I cannot see your VI since I'm on LV 2016. If you want to join 2 images vertically and you are using the VAS (vision acquisition software from NI), then you can convert both to arrays and build array. If you want to join horizontally you would have to transpose both, build the array, then transpose the output.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 27
(3,336 Views)

I want 3*3 array of images.

I don;t know how to give loops.

Because most of the blocks in labview support 1 row or column only

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 27
(3,333 Views)

Maybe something like this will work for you. In the place marked "Load Images Here" you would load up your images from the file. Instead, I just create a ramp of values from 0 to 255. You might have to do some reorganizing to get the images exactly how you want them.

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 27
(3,313 Views)

Thanks ...

@Gregory wrote:

Maybe something like this will work for you. In the place marked "Load Images Here" you would load up your images from the file. Instead, I just create a ramp of values from 0 to 255. You might have to do some reorganizing to get the images exactly how you want them.

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 27
(3,302 Views)

I have a modified a  horizontal stitching program to vertical stiching. But I am not getting desired output.

Can you help me with it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 27
(3,306 Views)

You have attached an empty diagram.

(Seems unnecessary waste of bandwidth because we can create that without your help in about a second. :D)

You should also link to the earlier discussion so we have context.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 27
(3,289 Views)

Sorry

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 27
(3,271 Views)

@SSG0484 wrote:

I have a modified a  horizontal stitching program to vertical stiching. But I am not getting desired output.

Can you help me with it?

Thanks

What does "not getting desired output" mean?  You're not getting any output?  Or the output is different from what you expect?  And if so explain, in detail.

PS:  You should correct the spelling of "stitched" in your VI.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 27
(3,267 Views)