LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So I have a lot of while loops that need to not run concurrently.

And could someone give me an example of a part of my code that could be converted into a subvi?  I really want to get into that stuff.

I reorganized a couple things and added error out/error in to the counter DAQ assistants on the left hand side.  That seems to be staggering their execution so that they don't step on each other's feet.  None of my other DAQ assistants seem to be conflicting with each other, and I now have one large file write that has all the cases wired for refnum and error.  I believe this will do what I need it to, but I'm trying to constantly improve my ability here and would love some more input on what would be the next logical improvement!

Also, my output file seems a bit weird.  If you notice on the left I've got several constants and tabs at the 'open file' which serve as my column headers in the output file.  For some reason, as soon as it gets to 'OPress1' through 'Hpress2' it is adding an extra tab between those fields!  It's making my output file difficult to read and I'm unsure as to what to do about it.

Message Edited by Ralph@NES on 08-13-2007 12:10 PM

(230 Views)