LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulate Arbitrary Signal express vi

Solved!
Go to solution

I still do not see the graph on the front panel. Could it be that the subvi in Generate data is different in my case? 

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 27
(655 Views)

OK it would seem that you did some how break your code. I am not sure how you would have done this with a signal generator from a wizard. The only way I know to fix that would be to reinstall LabVIEW. If you break the example code there is no way to fix it other than reinstall the files. try to run a repair but I expect that you will have to uninstall and reinstall LabVIEW to fix that.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 27
(650 Views)

Okay, thank you very much for your help. 

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 27
(647 Views)

Yes I do see the signal on my front panel. The green arrow you are seeing is telling me that the vi is running but never finishing. It should not take long to run and generate the signal. Did you try to run the last code that I sent with the generate signal vi?

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 27
(644 Views)

I think i found the problem, i see in the vi library that the file i changed. I think this is the problem. Perhaps you can sent me the file that i need. (SimulateArbSignalBlock.llb) 

WillemNL_0-1582818913715.png

It is under: Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2014\vi.lib\express\express input

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 27
(637 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author WillemNL

You can try and see if that works.

Here is the library

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 27
(631 Views)

Okay great, it is working again! Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 27
(605 Views)