Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulate Arbitrary Signal express vi

Solved!
Go to solution
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 27
(839 Views)

I alos noticed that you are adding 20000 to the increment id the case value is 0. Why are you doing that? You only have @14000 points coming out of your signal generator. Remove that case.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 27
(836 Views)

What is your voltage trigger supposed to do? Right now it would only run the top loop if the trigger voltage is 1. Is that what you are trying to do?

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 27
(831 Views)

The 20000 is just random. Voltage trigger is to start the output signal. The value zero and one is just a default value. Later on i want to change that to my purpose of the vi. 

Btw i can not open your vi because it is a 2017 version. I use a 2014 version of LabVIEW. 

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 27
(825 Views)

OK I think this gets you closer to what you are trying to achieve. I saved the VI to 2013 version of LabVIEW.

Example.png

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 27
(817 Views)

Thanks for your work but i have still the problem that the express vi gives no value. It is possible that i made some changes in the express vi (and saved this) and therefore it does not work anymore?

WillemNL_0-1582814451289.png

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 27
(814 Views)

Try to copy the express vi to a new vi. create indicators and run it. See what happens. Usually when the lines are grey like the pictures that you attached it means that the vi has not executed. I am not sure what you would have done to cause that.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 27
(803 Views)

Try this version and see if you see data on the graph on the front panel?

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 27
(800 Views)

Well, what i did was like the last comment in this link: https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/property-node-of-quot-simulate-arbitrary-signal-quot/td-p/628510 

So converting the express vi, so you can open the front panel and see what is in the express vi. I may have saved something that changed the sub-vi's of the express vi. 

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 27
(795 Views)

Do you get the signal that is defined in the express vi on your graph on the front panel? 

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 27
(779 Views)