LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show the price of the LabVIEW C Code Generator on the NI website

When considering options, it's important to see the development and deployment price. Please put the LabVIEW C Code Generator price on the NI website so we can consider it.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(5,751 Views)

This is not an idea for a new LabVIEW feature, and thus does not belong here. Besides, the easy solution is to call your NI sales representative as isntructed. Have you tried?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(5,739 Views)

This is not a new LabVIEW feature. It's a new LabVIEW idea.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(5,732 Views)

To list the prices on the website has nothing to do with LabVIEW. It is purely a website and marketing issue.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(5,727 Views)

Are ideas to be constrained to LabVIEW features or can they extend to LabVIEW website and marketing aspects? I'd like to think outsided the box 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(5,725 Views)

This exchange is to post ideas about LabVIEW, the programming language, not ni.com, the web site.

I don't care how big or small your box is. Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(5,692 Views)

So, which is the correct forum?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(5,660 Views)

I would suggest two possible links on the lower center of this page:

• report a problem with ni.com
  • Give feedback about ni.com

It is possible that the price cannot be listed, because it strongly depends on the target hardware and third party licensing of certain tools used. Have you called the number to get a quote? What kind of questions did they ask?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(5,656 Views)

I guess I'm looking for a forum to discuss this issue, rather than a message that will only be fobbed off. Maybe a new thread in LAVA is the way to go.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(5,651 Views)

Moving this thread to the LabVIEW board. vitoi, please follow the link altenbach provided and select "Give feedback about ni.com".

Thanks,

Jordan

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(5,628 Views)