From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select specific channels to display for indicators (DAQ)

Solved!
Go to solution

StathPol ha scritto:

so for example, if a sensor (3) breaks, can't i just deactivate the boolean and work? Do I need to re-modify the vi again?

Yes, VI doesn't require to be modified for this.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(1,171 Views)

@StathPol wrote:

so for example, if a sensor (3) breaks, can't i just deactivate the boolean and work? Do I need to re-modify the vi again?

In your current setup, you cannot "remove" one signal except the last one without "moving the other signals to different graphs".

Have you found the option to disable plots in the graph as i recommended?

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(1,127 Views)

Do you mean the option in the visible items (Plot Legend) or to incorporate a property node?

https://forums.ni.com/ni/attachments/ni/170/698458/1/plotvisibility.PNG

In the plot Legend, I should see a tick box.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(1,095 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author StathPol

You can modify that setting using property nodes. But you can also show the checkbox and let the user decide (remove the other boolean buttons in that case).

It is your decision.

However, the DAQmx task always reads out all channels, just display removes "invalid" plots....

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(1,088 Views)

Thanks both of you guys.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(1,081 Views)