LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrolling background Picture

Solved!
Go to solution

I need some help. I try to implement the animation of Adaptive Cruise Control. How can I scrolling the background picture inside the screen limit? I need to show the cars on the screen all time. How can I build the loop so that the background pictures are scrolling in runtime?

I’m using Labview 2009 and

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,092 Views)

Hello,

I am here to help you with your request. But I have to admit, that I have not understood your problem completely.

Do you want to move the Background of the cars or also the cars themself? Or do you want to move both at the same time?

My problem is, that I can not run the attached VI, because a subVI is missing (Draw Picture.VI).

To help you, I would ask you to give me some more details and to attach the missing VI.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Johannes Gräper

Applications Engineering

NI Germany

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,057 Views)

Hello Johannes,

Thank for your answer. So I explain you what I want to do. When I run the animation, I like to move both at the same time but no at the same direction. Now I can move the cars forward but can’t move the both background pictures (the Street on the bottom of the cars and the landscape on the top).

I attach the Sub VI like LLB-library.

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,024 Views)

Hello Johannes,

I want show the both cars in the middle of the screen in every second of the runtime. The street picture on the bottom and landscape on the top are static now. I like to move these pictures in a loop, so that someone how observes this Sub-VI at the runtime, see the nonstop moving street and landscape pictures.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,002 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author jeanjac

Hello,

I had a look at your VIs and I have to admit, that for me the solution looks complicated.

Attached you find a VI. There you can see how I would solve it. There you just have to set the Position without calculation.

Please have a look at it.

Regards,

Johannes Gräper

Applications Engineering

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,981 Views)

Hello Johannes,

Thank you for your help an your suggestion but the when your VI, the both cars are driving over the screen, and the pictures are moving in the Front-Panel. I like to have the Pictures at the runtime in the screen. The Cars must not drive over the screen and the others pictures must build a loop.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,967 Views)

Hi,

I have attached you an other VI. If you run it, you will see, that the ground is moving in a loop. With the speed-control (positive and negative values possible) you can change the speed and direction. To make the picture control invisible use the tools palette to make the frame transparent. For you aim you just have to ad the other elements.

Good Luck,

Johannes Gräper

Applications Engineering

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,950 Views)

This is exactly what I needed. I can adapt your VI to my solution. Thank you for your help.

GOD BLESS YOU

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,925 Views)