From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save multiSlide values?

I'm working with MGI save settings "sample attached below" the problem is that i have simple multi slide "slide control" but i can't restore the two slides value, only one slide is restored!

when i browse the saved config file i fond that the two slides saved under the same name, how can i save that slides values under different names so i can restore them?

attached snippet explain the problem

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,696 Views)

can you down convert to 2015 and share ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,654 Views)

can't attach zip or vi " i got big red error about extention!"

but here is the sample i'm using , just add slide with 2 or more slides in and see

forums.ni.com/ni/attachments/ni/170/945531/1/MGI_save_and_restore_example.vi

thank you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,647 Views)

any help for my problem yet?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,618 Views)

You are having problems with a function you installed from the LabVIEW Tools Network that originally came from MooreGoodIdeas (MGI).  I recommend you go to their home page (easily searched) and see what they advise.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,613 Views)