From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime code - is it possible ?

Dear Labview community 

I have a program developed for me by a programmer - he has done an excellent job. I build libraries of music that are tested in Labview - Subsequences and Sequences. Multiple subsequences make up a Sequence. 

The libraries are selected by hand - it is slow and laborious, - I am just wondering if there are wiz programmers that could build these libraries of music at runtime from a list of music in an mp3 player ?

The music is in LabVIEW is  .wav files - only 6 seconds and I could have an unlimited amount of songs that need to be tested. 

So the music would have to be converted to .wav from the .mp3 

Just not sure if this is possible?  And if it could be implemented in my already existing program. 

Thanks for your insight 

Garry 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,212 Views)

Hi Garry,

@Rab158 wrote:

Just not sure if this is possible?  And if it could be implemented in my already existing program.

I guess this can be programmed with LabVIEW.

To have it implemented in your "existing program" you could:

• ask your programmer, who made this program
  • provide a detailed requirement sheet and place an offer in the "Job openings" thread
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,155 Views)

Batch convert in Audacity?

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-convert-a-folder-of-audacity-files-to-mp3

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,150 Views)

Thankyou - I will look at this as an option.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,129 Views)

Cool Audacity function - I use it a lot did not know that function..thanks for the heads up. 

Message 5 of 5
(1,128 Views)