LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robotics

Hi everyone,

I am new to Robotics and still trying to figure out some things. I want to use the Quadrature shaft encoder on Starter Kit 1.0 (sbRIO 9631), can anyone provide an appropriate VI or some information to guide me?

Thank you in advance for your help!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,245 Views)

Is that the version that doesn't have an LCD display? The starter kit should have come with a disk with examples on it. What version of LabVIEW are you using. Have you installed realtime and FPGA? Can you see your board in MAX?

Now Using LabVIEW 2019SP1 and TestStand 2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,203 Views)

Hello

I am currently using LabVIEW 2013 and have installed Realtime and FPGA. The board is visibile on MAX and the starter kit 1.0 does not have an LCD display. I've already tested the robot and it is fully functional. However, I do not have the disk that you mentioned. Do you have any suggestions for my problem?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,189 Views)

I just realized that the sbRIO 9631 is part of the Robotics starter kit now. The original sbRIO starter kit came with the 9631 which is what I have and that is what I was referring to. I'm not familiar with the Robotics starter kit but have you looked in the example finder in LabVIEW. Help>>find examples. 

Now Using LabVIEW 2019SP1 and TestStand 2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,181 Views)