cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring and Cluster Using

Solved!
Go to solution

doğru.png

I wanna do like those ringI wanna do like those ringMistake cluster to can change as indicator for ringsMistake cluster to can change as indicator for ringsBut I can not do as orjinal oneBut I can not do as orjinal one

kablohatası.png

Where is my mistake, I wanna use two rings as orginial one(Blue connections), But I can't do. And When I wanna use as indicator. I am changing it, but you can see on front panel that It is not same as like orginial one (red number 2). Shortly, How can I do as orginials? Please don't tell as written, because I am beginner. If you don't mind, may you upload screenshot or video? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(739 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author bahadirozan

Why would you create a cluster instead of an array?

I have explained exactly how to create arrays, so follow these instructions.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(709 Views)

Sir Thank you so much. I made you crazy. Thanks for understanding! I am appricated :). But I have last question. How can I change internal ring array(logaritmic magnitude and phase) as indicator like picture? It is control. I have to change it as indicator. I am losing after changing after right-click. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(692 Views)

right-click the wire...create indicator.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(690 Views)

nasıl.png

Please forgive me :(. How can I remove them and How to see like the indicator? 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(686 Views)

There is absolutely no need to hide the index display, but you can "right-click..visible items... index display" to show/hide it. I recommend to keep it visible for clarity, because if it is hidden and not set to zero, what you see can be misleading. The value of the index display determines which element is shown at the top.

A indicator terminal is for the front panel. You cannot see the values on the diagram. That works only for diagram constants (a data source, not a data sink, obviously!)

You really (really!!!) need to start with the basic tutorials listed at the top of the forum.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(670 Views)