LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse array display

In my application I have a Boolean array display, and two arrays of double precision floating point numbers.

Also, I have some graphs, which I can make the lower right corner 0,0 which visually displays my process

The array displays element 0,0 in the upper left corner, how can I make the lower right element 0,0?

Thanks

Martin

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,009 Views)
Take a look at this recent post.  You can rotate the array and display it on a front panel indicator.  http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&view=by_date_ascending&message.id=354454#M354454
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,003 Views)

If I was only doing the Boolean display, that could possibly be a solution.

But, because of the diversity of configurations, 4 X 20 to 12 X 50, the size of the text in the X and Y values, I need to still scroll the numbers.

Here is a picture of what the page looks like.

So, when I get a red indicator for a failure, I can scroll the numbers and make a correlation, between the Boolean and X/Y values.

But, I need to do the Diagonal Flip on all three arrays to coincide with the physical process.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,993 Views)
The datatype is irrelevant. The example that altenbach did was done using Boolean indicators because it was convenient for display purposes. The array can be an array of anything.
Message Edited by smercurio_fc on 04-17-2009 01:29 PM
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,979 Views)

But, the problem is, I do not need to transpose my data.

My 0,0 data is in the correct location.

I just need to change my 0,0 data location and the Index Display to the lower right hand corner.

So my data will scroll down and right, instead of up and left.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,972 Views)
You could hide the index displays.  Add two numeric controls next to the array that would duplicate the function.  Use an event structure along with the property nodes of the array so that will translate the values you have in those controls to index values that can be written to the property nodes to make the array display the way you want.  So if you have a 5 x5 array display and you want index 90,100 to be the lower right corner, the translation may set the array indicator to be 85, 95 (perhaps 95, 85) but you get the idea.  The translations from you index reference frame to the one that LabVIEW uses would be transparent to the user.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,968 Views)

How about just displaying the vertical and horizontal scrollbars for the 2D array and use those instead of the index display?

Never mind. Just understood what you're asking for.

Message Edited by smercurio_fc on 04-17-2009 02:19 PM
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,964 Views)