From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Array element when i run the program once

Hi every body , i have seem many topic about reset the array element.but i can't do that well

I want to reset all the element inside the array to the " gray color " ( the condition when i reopen the VI )

once i run the program by clicking the buttom.

Is there any method ?

I have attached the pic for your reference

Thank You

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,950 Views)

It is hard to advise what might be the best way without actually seeing your code.

But basically you would write an empty array constant to either a local variable or the value property node of that indicator or control you have shown.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,949 Views)

Thank you for your reply , i have tried it before

if i use local variable and property , they just add 0 or empty space to the array

they still count in the array size

how can i make it seems as gray color with empty value ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,945 Views)

Post your VI with whatever method you did that you say doesn't work for you.  You must have done something wrong and we won't know what until we see the code.  Here is what it should look like.

Message Edited by Ravens Fan on 03-02-2009 11:00 PM
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,924 Views)

Did you try with shift registers? you can initialise the starting value with empty value or any you want. See the attachment,

As I don't know about your design in detail at this point, this may contradict.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,920 Views)