LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recordset Data

Solved!
Go to solution

How can i show myrecordset datas in a table without "value ->" or in a array of clusters without "value->"

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,064 Views)
Since you have provided zero information on the actual record set, how you are reading it, etc., it is just impossible to say what you need to do.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,050 Views)

That is how a variant looks.  How would you like to display the data?  Where is this data coming from?

The short answer is that you will want to format all of the data into strings and then use a Table.  But how to convert all of your data to a string could be interesting, depending on how your application is put together.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,044 Views)

Use database varient to data. After conversion -> will not appear. See image for reference

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
Message 4 of 6
(4,006 Views)

I added my db table and my block diagram.

Ranjeet I did but i cant set type my db dable have numeric + string + date but when i try create a empty cluster like my columns i see type error (broken wire) in attachment 1.PNG

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,978 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author keremgeliz

Now i fix my problem. Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,971 Views)