From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Record data in array of while loop

The program scan the attachment as I have a question.
1. In the Display section of the program will scan the new row to the size of the array is defined.
What should I do to keep the array and display the results until a positive signal to the new row, where the display is unique in that row.
2. The color of a line graph to determine how a single color.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,894 Views)
Can you try and rephrase the question. Unfortunately we dont have a thai board.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,888 Views)
If you run my program. You'll see a graph line color scanner scans it has many colors. I know that the color line this happens, I will determine how a single color.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,855 Views)

can you elaborate a little more, since i could not understand the exact problem

Guru

Regards
Guru (CLA)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,834 Views)

I'm also trying to understand what you are trying to do.

Are you trying to pick a color from the graph and then obtain the properties of that signal?

For instance, you would want to pick the yellow signal as shown in the image below.

And you would want to know which signel that is from.  

Is the above what you are trying to do?

By the way, your inner loop will only stop if the scanline is greater than the signal.  I suggest moving your stop button to within the inner loop and wiring it to the outer loop.  You can OR it to the other boolean value.  However, I would need to know how you want the program to behave (stop, continue) if the inner loop stops.

Message Edited by Ray.R on 04-23-2010 08:07 AM
Message 5 of 10
(3,823 Views)
From program, you will see that when you count up the chart on the right is equal to 1. Graph on the right side will start showing up in a row. After the program was the second signal from the chart on the right. Graph on the left will display the data in the second row as well.  I explained the basic program that I can not be set so you can recommend would again hope that enough understanding of my work more
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,792 Views)

Please don't post VI's that use foreign characters in the filename.  They can't be opened on normal PC's without having to rename them to use normal characters.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,770 Views)

Thank you for guide me

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,734 Views)

I'm a little slow this morning. 

So I'm going to take "baby steps" to understands what you are asking.

Can you explain what this part of the code is doing and why you are doing this?  I do realize that you are plotting  the waveform on the right.

Other than showing the number of peaks related to the number set in frequency, what is the relationship between frequency, scanline and the graph on the left?

Message Edited by Ray.R on 04-26-2010 08:44 AM
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,717 Views)

Thank you  for guide me.

I made software program that scans atomic (scanning tunneling microscopy, STM). The image you display it. Is the signal driving the PZT. I have two signal generators to drive the PZT motion function in axis X and axis Y. By scanning in the program will require two signal generators to create a graph.By scanning in the program will require two signal generators to create a graph PZT driving signal is associated with both a scanner and scan back to the picture show

I asked what program I was doing. I suppose the signal is scanned by the sine generator to the signal as the tip of the PZT to create an image atoms. I want to set the peak of the sine signal to a pixel if I get to 256 cycle. How to create a graph time axis(X) on the graph shows the signal sine wave 256 cycle and the axis Amplitude(Y) was 256 cycle.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,671 Views)