LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended or Favorite JSON library in LabVIEW

Hi,

I'm looking at the 6 or so JSON libraries available for LabVIEW.  I would be interested in recommendations or personal experience with specific libraries.

I'm ok with LVOOP. 

My interests are in creating some data storage files that I can read, updated, write, and create new entries.  For example I want to track many of my PDF's based on subjects, titles, locations on hard drive, etc....   I realize there are other options for storing data, but I really want to use JSON for the experience.

-------
Mark Ramsdale
-------
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,663 Views)

Other than the native JSON functions in LabVIEW, I have also used the JKI's JSON library  from VIPM and really liked it because it writes the JSON strings with indentation and makes them easy to read using a text editor (instead of writing all the JSON in a single line).

All the best,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,569 Views)

I'll put my vote in for JSONtext by JDP Science.  I only used it on one project, but it worked extremely well.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,539 Views)

Today I discovered a LabVIEW User Group called JSON Toolkit for LabVIEW which seems to use i3 JSON.

I'm not in the User Group, nor have I used the toolkit, but at least it looks like there's a user base that could support questions.

Y'know, to add some noise to this thread. 😁

-joeorbob

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,521 Views)