LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real Time Protocol

Hi I am Himmet

Has labview 2010 a RTP(Real Time Transfer Protocol)?

****Description:****

RTP is designed for end-to-endreal-time, transfer of stream data. The protocol provides facility for jitter compensation and detection of out of sequence arrival in data, that are common during transmissions on an IP network. RTP supports data transfer to multiple destinations through multicast.[

Himmet GENCER
Software Development Coordinator at TDG
himmetgencer@gmail.com

View Himmet Gencer's profile on LinkedIn

View on Instagram
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,599 Views)

It is an add on module to LabVIEW. There are a few ways that you can do this.

see this link:

http://sine.ni.com/np/app/main/p/ap/global/lang/en/pg/1/sn/n19:Real%20Time%20O-FSLASH-S

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,593 Views)

I don't say to labview real time module...

tcp udp as like rtp(real time protocol)

Description rtp==>>>

RTP is designed for end-to-endreal-time, transfer of stream data. The protocol provides facility for jitter compensation and detection of out of sequence arrival in data, that are common during transmissions on an IP network. RTP supports data transfer to multiple destinations through multicast.[

Himmet GENCER
Software Development Coordinator at TDG
himmetgencer@gmail.com

View Himmet Gencer's profile on LinkedIn

View on Instagram
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,588 Views)

CRio and FPGA are two envrionemts that you can work with LabVIEW to develp real time envionments.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,577 Views)

You can do TCIIP communication and real time comunications with LabVIEW.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,576 Views)

Hi Himmet, have you managed to find the RTP protocol that you have been looking for?

Kind regards,

Orhun Ozkumlu.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,121 Views)

I have software running in LabVIEW RT, where the RT portion runs on a PXI platform doing point-by-point data acquisition and decision making on a 1KHz clock and streaming the data to the Host PC where it is simultaneously displayed (50 analog samples being averaged, so the display updates at 20 Hz) and streamed to disk (both samples, 16-24 channels at 1KHz, and "point-in-time" events coming in asynchronously as they occur).  All communication is done using NI's Network Streams, with four active streams:  two streams for sending Messages from Host to Remote and Remote to Host, a Sample stream for the 1KHz N-channel data, and an Event stream for the asynchronous Events (timed using a millisecond clock).  This works perfectly well, with all of the data being acquired without missing any points (one of the channels is a "clock" channel, so a missing point would "be obvious").  Network Streams have been part of LabVIEW since at least LabVIEW 2010 (if my faulty memory is correct).

Bob Schor

Message 7 of 7
(3,113 Views)