LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read back from Multivu to LabVIEW

I am planning to communicate Multivu from LabVIEW. I downloaded QD LabVIEW library. Using this library I am able to send commands to PPMS but unable to read back values from PPMS to LabVIEW. Please suggest workable solution for this issue.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(812 Views)

Hi suman,

@suman89 wrote:

I am planning to communicate Multivu from LabVIEW. I downloaded QD LabVIEW library. Using this library I am able to send commands to PPMS but unable to read back values from PPMS to LabVIEW.

Mind to supply explanations for all those abbrevations in your two sentences?

What have you tried and where are you stuck?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(809 Views)

This is the Quantum Design (QD) Physical Properties Measurement System (PPMS). I am trying to control temperature, pressure, chamber operations etc remotely from LabVIEW using LAN network. QD has provided a VI library. Using this library I am able to send commands to Multivu computer from my LabVIEW computer. However, I am unable to read data continuously from Multivu on my LabVIEW computer. I am looking for a solution to resolve this issue.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(799 Views)

@suman89 wrote:

However, I am unable to read data continuously from Multivu on my LabVIEW computer. I am looking for a solution to resolve this issue.

We cannot offer suggestions without seeing what you are actually doing. How familiar are you with LabVIEW programming?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(731 Views)