cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT/cRIO license

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I don't really understand what is going on with the license system.After I installed LabView 2019 suddenly I don't see cRIO in my projects.

as far as I can see I have RT and FPGA modules installed and licensed together cRIO drivers.

2019.png

What can be the problem?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,406 Views)
Did you install the cRIO drivers (after installing LabVIEW)?

Look under Software in NI MAX for 'CompactRIO (19.0?)'. If you didn't update the drivers as part of the LabVIEW 2019 installation, or you installed them before LabVIEW 2019 then you might not have support for cRIOs (which is separate to the LabVIEW RT / FPGA addons).

If that doesn't help, show us the list of your installed software from NI Max - you might be missing something.

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,382 Views)

I do have cRIO 19.0 installed. I tried to do that after LV2019 installation, because I thought - as you- that I am missing it, but the installer did nothing - it was alread installed.

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,370 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Niklasson
I would try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

If you installed/updated the driver before installing LabVIEW 2019 then it wouldn't install the appropriate LabVIEW support for LabVIEW 2019.

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,366 Views)

Yep, apparently uninstalling and installing was the way to go. Is it only me or has the NI Package Manager suddenly introduced a lot of mess with the modules and and add-ons for different LV versions on the same PC?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,303 Views)