From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Property node error in Waveform Graph- Error 1077

I get an error when I add an additional plot to a waveform graph.

This happens when I add another Active Plot to a waveform Graph or Chart after the first graph has been generated.

Removing a waveform does not cause the error. Not changing the number of plots does not cause an error.

I've done some sequence control to manage any racing that could be going on.

The error window comes up and if I select "Continue" the program runs with the added waveform present in the graph just the way I expect.

subsolanus2023_1-1680379876933.png

If I could just continue without the error stalling my program I would be happy. I'm wondering if a bug is causing this.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(624 Views)

I turned off automatic error handling in the program execution menu and it appears to be working correctly so don't bust a nut trying to figure it out.

Thanks for reading.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(618 Views)

@subsolanus2023 wrote:

I turned off automatic error handling in the program execution menu and it appears to be working correctly so don't bust a nut trying to figure it out.

Thanks for reading.

How's the wound?

Rambo:
You taught us to ignore pain, right?

Colonel Trautman:
Is it working?

Rambo:
Not really.

Attach your vi with automatic debugging enabled.  There is a much better solution. 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(557 Views)