LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress PDA Bug - Question for NI

Hi,

Any idea when this problem will be fixed (below)? I was hoping it would be in this quarter's Developer Suite update but the PDA module is still at version 8.6.

Regards

Simon

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 11 September 2008 14:17

Subject: RE: (Reference#7210373) Standard | DevSuite Support E-Mail:
LabVIEW
PDA 8.6 Executable Crash

Note:  Your reference number is included in the Subject field of this message.  It is very important that you do not remove or modify this reference number, or your message may be returned to you.

Hi Simon,

I have created a corrective action request with R&D, #125795. I will let you know once I hear back from them.

Best wishes,

Adnan Zafar
National Instruments
Applications Engineering
www.ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,344 Views)

Dear Simon,

On behalf on national Instruments I apologise for this troublesome bug's inclusion in LabVIEW 8.6, and we thank you for bringing it to our attention.

The corrective action request (CAR) my colleague made on your behalf has been accepted by R&D. This quarter's Dev Suite was what we call a "minor software release" - 8.6.1 being a revision of the 8.6's architecture. The issue has been forecast to be fixed in the next major LabVIEW release. Unfortunately, as we have yet to set official release dates, I am unable to speculate on when this will be available to you.

I apologise I can not help you further. However, I assure you that the R&D team in the States are working on resolving the issue.

Best wishes and kind regards,

Rich Roberts
Senior Marketing Engineer, National Instruments
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/richard-roberts-4176a27b/
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,321 Views)