LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programming PXI Applikation

Hello,

I´m trying to programm an application on a PXI. I have an host computer whit labview 8.01 an a pxi system running with labview rt. First something about my measurement.

I want to acquire four voltages with samplerate about 50kHz. I´m using two torque sensor which have an output from +-10V an 2 Sensor which measure an axial force.

Parallel to the analog voltages i want to measure two rotation speeds with two counters.

What i want to do is to calculate the efficieny of a cogwheel gearbox.

Because i cannot measure the frequency of the incremtal sensor which measure the rotation speed with 50kHz, i´m waiting for 500 samples of the analog values and measure the average of rotation speed in these 10ms. The efficiency is calculatet by (Torque_driveside*speed_driveside)/(Torque_drivetrain*speed*drivetrain)

I don´t know much about programming an realtime application on pxi systems. And i don´t know what kind of design pattern i should use. Besides the measurement i want to control the drifty engine and a torque on the drive side with an brake.

finally i want to have some kind of data sheet with my measured values. i don´t want to calculate the average of the analog values. i want to use the average of the rotation speed vor every 500 sample array.

my hardware:

ni-pxi-8095 embedded controller

ni-pxi-6602 timer/counter

ni-pxi-6229 multi I/O

ni-pxi-1031 pxi chassis

i hope it is a little bit clear what i want to do. i´m happy about every help i can get!

johannes

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,269 Views)