Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programmatically loading values of all front panel controls

This is my state machine..load & Save still doesn't work 😞

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 31
(836 Views)
  1. You still need to learn about state machines. This is NOT a state machine. It does not change its states during runtime. You only specify a single state BEFORE the main While loop, and never change it inside.
  2. You still overusing the "Reinit to Default" invoke nodes. The very reason you wanna use config files is that you want to get rid of such elements.
  3. You have a greedy While loop, I do not see any timing inside, so your computer CPU's will try to run the loop as fast as possible.

In overall, I really recommend to continue with the learning, and see some proper State Machine examples. In a state machine, you have an initialize state, then depending on some conditions, your loop goes through different cases (states).

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 31
(832 Views)

I am busy now, but if i get some spare time in the weekend, i will put together a small state machine example based on your required steps.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 31
(824 Views)

Looking to do this exact same function. However I cannot download the OpenG library. Is there any other way to get this library? I was able to download the MGI library, but it requires a file form the OpenG library as well.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 31
(701 Views)

Why can't you download the OpenG library if you were able to download the MGI library?

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 31
(693 Views)

I go through the same process, but it errors out saying it can't access the remote server.

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 31
(688 Views)

Here's an example of what I am getting for an error

OpenG error.png

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 31
(685 Views)

Odd.  First thought is that something is wrong with the server.  But I was able to install it just fine to my LabVIEW 2016 version.

Is it possible your corporate network is blocking access to sourceforge?  But there is some communication going on.

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 31
(683 Views)

Checking on this. I know I had to request access for the download, so maybe they are still blocking parts of this.

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 31
(670 Views)