LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program Issue with other computers

Hi, i am working on one project, the project was working fine and accurately on my laptop but the same project i try to run on my computer (desktop pc) there are many errors and doesn't work. Why? Is it cache issue or what?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,696 Views)

Why don't you tell us what the error messages say?

Mostlikely some drivers, modules, or toolkits are not installed, but we need more information.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,678 Views)

that's the problem it didn't show any error. For example my project accept input file and then analyze it but in computer it didnt analyze. I write whole code in my laptop but during test on computer it behave like this

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,651 Views)

We can't give any advice without seeing code and/or A LOT more information.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,556 Views)

I've transferred a lot of developments from one PC to another, so few items to check:

Dependencies and paths (put everything on the same path as in the computer where your code works)

Missing VI's 

My advice when you're doing a VI with tons of sub-VI's and controls is to put everything on a LLB file, that way you don't forget anything. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,915 Views)

@EsliBOSS wrote:

My advice when you're doing a VI with tons of sub-VI's and controls is to put everything on a LLB file, that way you don't forget anything. 

LLBs are ancient and have several disadvantages (see also).

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,901 Views)