From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Probleme with interrupt event usb

Hi,

Please I need for your help, when I use USB in Labview for communication the data, with proteus or easyPIC 6 sometimes he functions very well and sometimes I have error :Timeout, please Help me!!
Thank you!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,667 Views)

What functions? What kind of data? Which function is returning a timeout error?

Please post your VI. It's impossible to help without know what you're dealing with.

Regards.

Mondoni
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,626 Views)

Hello,
Here is a VI where I test USB, I send a data a form of string, the error is in the "VISA Get USB Interrupt Data" sometimes his  works well and sometimes I have  "Error -1073807339 occurred at VISA Wait on Event in essaiUSB.vi".

Thank you for your help!!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,615 Views)

This error occurs because the timeout expired before operation completed.

Did you try to increase the timeout?

By the way, an advice: close the serial port outside the main loop. It's better.

Regards.

Mondoni
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,599 Views)

hi,
Yes I have tried to increase the waiting time, but the problem remains.

tonight when I execute it works fine no error, against yesterday there was an error, and he may not work after, sincerely I don't understand, sometimes it works and sometimes not!

Thank you for your help!!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,587 Views)

Just after a few minutes it does not work.

When I stop and restart the execution, its not working anymore. thank for your help!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,584 Views)