LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem create executable

Hello.   

I have a problem.   

I have made a program that it reads the latitude, the longitude and the height and it transforms it in coordinated (x,y) utm. It works me correctly in Labview 7.1   
The problem és that with Modul of pda it doesn't work. The alone program contains it formula node and for loop. This the suport the pda.   

Can somebody help me? Do you know that it happens??   

Thank you, G
Message 1 of 5
(8,163 Views)
HI!!

I need your help!!
Can anybody help me???

Thanks,
Greta

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(8,147 Views)
Hi Greta,

I send this info:

Moreover, on the SubWGS84-ED50-3.vi you have a shif register that you would have to initialize, if not, the loop uses the value written to the shift register when the loop last executed or the default value for the data type if the loop has never executed.

Likewise, it would be better if you can save the subvi with a short name and without the following simbols (-, *, /, [, ...)

I hope this helps you.

Regards
DiegoM.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(8,128 Views)

Thany you DiegoM.

Greta

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(8,091 Views)

People have been pointing to this as a solution for lat/lon to UTM conversion, but I'm not so sure.  I tried it and the results weren't even the right order of magnitude.  Maybe some error on my part, but it's hard to know because there's no documentation.   The code is much shorter than other examples I have seen.

Rob

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(6,012 Views)