LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Whit Solution

Solved!
Go to solution
Hello, I developed this software to create a test You can choose two types of operation , complete or NO test. The part of the complete test is working properly , check all the entrances to the outputs and prints a file the report ... The problem is that I do not know how to do instead the part where it stops when it finds an error , after the error message , the operator must press OK and double-check the same program , will not advance until the control is not ok . I don't understend, The FOR is AutoIndex whit Array and I find the error Number (4,9,14) but I wuold repeat the test to error 4

Sending the program , the test file ( TestFile.txt ) and the report file ( Report.txt )

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,698 Views)

sorry that i am not able to understand your problem.

i can tell onething that the existing code needs to be changed completely.

Use state machine architecture

For Reference

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/2926/en/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,674 Views)

Ok I search to explein the problem...

I have a Case Structure with True or False

Now True or False work equal....

But i search for False Case when I have a Error  Re-Test this and not increment the (i) on loop for

I have implemented this

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,667 Views)

THANKS For Explaning.

If My understanding is correct you dont need to increment when false/Error Encounters.

If so add shift register with and increment only if your value is true/ No error.

But then you need to re frame your architecture, you can go through the link for basics of state machine architecture

shared in earlier post

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,661 Views)

You answeare is Perfect.. but I don't can use the Shift Register weil I use a Indixing FOR, and this is the difficulty... I think a solution is use While Loop whit Exit condition when the Error is False, and Continued when is True.. But is not a elegant solution..

What do you think?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,658 Views)

Same post repeated twice pls ignore

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,653 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author andreabello

Are you aware of LabVIEW Design Patterns

"State Machine Architecture" Try to use you that your problem will be solved.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,652 Views)

THX is all ok

Bye

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,617 Views)