From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Whit Solution

Solved!
Go to solution
Hello, I developed this software to create a test You can choose two types of operation , complete or NO test. The part of the complete test is working properly , check all the entrances to the outputs and prints a file the report ... The problem is that I do not know how to do instead the part where it stops when it finds an error , after the error message , the operator must press OK and double-check the same program , will not advance until the control is not ok . I don't understend, The FOR is AutoIndex whit Array and I find the error Number (4,9,14) but I wuold repeat the test to error 4

Sending the program , the test file ( TestFile.txt ) and the report file ( Report.txt )

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,699 Views)

sorry that i am not able to understand your problem.

i can tell onething that the existing code needs to be changed completely.

Use state machine architecture

For Reference

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/2926/en/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,675 Views)

Ok I search to explein the problem...

I have a Case Structure with True or False

Now True or False work equal....

But i search for False Case when I have a Error  Re-Test this and not increment the (i) on loop for

I have implemented this

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,668 Views)

THANKS For Explaning.

If My understanding is correct you dont need to increment when false/Error Encounters.

If so add shift register with and increment only if your value is true/ No error.

But then you need to re frame your architecture, you can go through the link for basics of state machine architecture

shared in earlier post

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,662 Views)

You answeare is Perfect.. but I don't can use the Shift Register weil I use a Indixing FOR, and this is the difficulty... I think a solution is use While Loop whit Exit condition when the Error is False, and Continued when is True.. But is not a elegant solution..

What do you think?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,659 Views)

Same post repeated twice pls ignore

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,654 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author andreabello

Are you aware of LabVIEW Design Patterns

"State Machine Architecture" Try to use you that your problem will be solved.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,653 Views)

THX is all ok

Bye

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,618 Views)