cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Probe watch window scrollbar

hi..

Why probe scrollbar disappear??
Could let it visible?

That's LV version different?? I use LV2016..

I remember previous version that can scale object while resizing ,but now scale object after resizing ...

未命名.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(4,019 Views)

Why should there be a scrollbar? You only placed one probe, so a scrollbar isn´t necessary.

Or do you mean a scrollbar within the array? Cause it does not appear because of the same reason. Your probe hast not been executed, yet. That means, you´re looking at an empty array (zero elements). Therefore a scrollbar in the array is of no use. Once the probe is executed and the array has more elements then can be shown, the scrollbar will appear automatically, I guess.

Or did I get the question wrong?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,970 Views)

Hm...you're right "scrollbar isn´t necessary".....

I just want to know that possible setting the probe window scrollbar?

When I create custom probe for class,I want to show something & scale object while resizing..

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,947 Views)

@hsinhsiang wrote:

When I create custom probe for class,I want to show something & scale object while resizing..

When creating a custom probe, you can set the indIcator to "fit control to pane" (right-click).

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,943 Views)

I had set ""fit control to pane"...
but I can't scale object while resizing....

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,886 Views)

There is not enough information to tell what you are actually saying. Can you attach your custom probe and tell us what you do, what you expect to happen, and what happens instead?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,864 Views)

Sorry for hijacking the thread!

There definitely something buggy going on with the probe display scrollbar for LabVIEW 2016 64-bit at least. 

Reproduce:

1. Probe a 1D array of cluster which is greater than the size of your probe window, notice that you cannot scroll to see the bottom part of the probed data.

2. Right click on item list and select "Open Window", notice that there's scrollbars on the standalone probe.

3. Close the stand alone probe, notice that there is now scrollbars on the probe.

1_NoScrollBar.png2_StandAlone.png3_Scrollbar.png

Regards

Andreas

Message 7 of 8
(3,747 Views)

Same behavior in 2016 32-bit, and 2017 32-bit.  It seems to be this way with arrays of large objects, and I think clusters that are too large behave properly.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,725 Views)