cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Press Push Button if time Elapsed

Solved!
Go to solution

Raven....

The motor works perfectly, please dont go back to the other discussion and ask for the Modbus address.....

I can perfectly control the motor, this is not the question anymore..I can control RPM, start or stop the motro, read output voltage, current, temp. This subject is finished.

The question is how I can start elapsed time when I click the button and to stop after specific time...

Regards,
Alexis

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(446 Views)

Hi alexis,

@Alexis_Koul wrote:

how I can start elapsed time when I click the button and to stop after specific time...

See my message #2

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(443 Views)

Hello GerW,

Always very helpful! I tried it but it didnt work..

Will try it again now. 

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(440 Views)

Hi Alexis,

@Alexis_Koul wrote:

Always very helpful! I tried it but it didnt work..

What "did not work"?

When you press the button the ElapsedTime is reset and starts over from t=0.

When the TargetTime has been reached the ElapsedTime? output goes from FALSE to TRUE, and using the NOT the output goes from TRUE to FALSE.

IMHO it's exactly what you need when you write:

@Alexis_Koul wrote:

how I can start elapsed time when I click the button and to stop after specific time...

Again (as already been asked in message #6) you need to write down all of your requirements in a clear way!

Spoiler
Programming starts with writing down requirements in a clear way, leaving no room for misinterpretations…
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(436 Views)

@Alexis_Koul wrote:

Raven....

The motor works perfectly, please dont go back to the other discussion and ask for the Modbus address.....

I can perfectly control the motor, this is not the question anymore..I can control RPM, start or stop the motro, read output voltage, current, temp. This subject is finished.

The question is how I can start elapsed time when I click the button and to stop after specific time...

Regards,
Alexis

But that IS the question.  If you can perfectly control it in that message thread, then you need to apply the same principles of how to control it in this thread.  Yet you have a disconnect.  Literally.  You are not wiring your VI properly so that it can send the same start and stop commands to the Modbus Write.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(421 Views)