LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Presenting Resampled data

Hello,

I have posted my VI below for your reference.

The purpose of this system is to acquire data at different rates and then resample the data so that it is written to a TDMS file with the same timestamp.

The issue I am having is taking the resampled data and presenting it in the front panel in an array. When I add an inidcator the the output of the resampling VI an array is created, but when I run the program it remains blank throughout. If you look at my program, I also attach a waveform chart indicator which successfully presents the resampled data, but the array does not.

If anyone can help me with how to get the resampled data to stream to the array (or some other type of numeric indicator) it would be greatly appeciated.

Thank you,

Chris

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,997 Views)

@cdialessandro wrote:

Hello,

The purpose of this system is to acquire data at different rates and then resample the data so that it is written to a TDMS file with the same timestamp.

The issue I am having is taking the resampled data and presenting it in the front panel in an array. When I add an inidcator the the output of the resampling VI an array is created, but when I run the program it remains blank throughout. If you look at my program, I also attach a waveform chart indicator which successfully presents the resampled data, but the array does not.

Chris

Hi Chris,

since i dont have Daq mx I have used simulate signal block. In your code the output of the resampled vi gives only a single data in a array, thats the reason why you didnt get an array output. see to the snippet below for building the array output. connect the output to a build array function and connect it to a shift register and its done you will get array.

Also you have to improve your coding. Learn many things. All the best

data.png

Kudos Welcome 🙂

Certified-LabVIEW-Associate-Dev_rgb (1).jpg 

Certified LabVIEW Developer
Best LabVIEW Programmer @NIDAYS 2015
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,959 Views)