LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plotting Data comes from DAQ system

Hello, 

I have a problem about plotting data comes from a DAQ system. I can acquire data successfully and pass it to the another loop for logging and plotting. I have wrote a function ,which is attached, for plotting multiple data on one graph by selection of user. for example there are 36 temperature channels and 4 mean values are calculated from the different temperature channels. I have totally 40 values to be plotted as. However there is 4 graph window. So user can select and group these 40 values to the 4 graph windows by clicking checkboxes in the user interface. Finally, I can change the display of 40 values in 4 different graphs dynamically.

I have checked this dunction with dummy values and observed that it is ok. but when I integrated my function to the main code, I set up channels and press the acquire button one measurement is taken then Labview is closed immediately. I dont have any idea about that. 

"You live in a graphical world. Why not program in one?"
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,902 Views)

It could have to do with the fact that some of your outputs are null values instead of arrays.  I would make sure the default array you send out is a zeroed out array instead of a null value. Also, you should use for loops and the index button next time you set up arrays instead of wiring each array input manually.

TimC
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,872 Views)