LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help!!!

Solved!
Go to solution

Sorry, but as the previous post said, nobody is going to do (nor should they) your homework for you. I myself am a novice and get stuck at my LabVIEW programs all the time.

I also ask for help. BUT....I always make an attempt, read help documents whenever available, and only I face a problem that I cannot overcome in a timely manner, I resort to asking

questions, and people are very helpful here. I really appreciate the work of community members, because they don't get ANYTHING out of helping others. But they do it anyway granted

that the person seeking help isn't asking for a free ride (they are pretty good at telling that.).

From you question, it seems that you probably lack a basic knowledge of LabVIEW, and in that case, it is hard to get help, for the person help pretty much has to code everything up from grounds 

up and present you with a complete VI. I understand you might be frustrated. I do think if you really have to do this, you should get some basic working knowledge of LabVIEW by reading some training

materials pointed out by me and others earlier.

Message 11 of 21
(1,460 Views)

@wiertara wrote:
My lecturer, is very weak in teaching us. After He gave us a introduction about project, we cant contact with him. He doesnt responde on our e-mails. I dont know what to do in this situation, and thats why I asked for your help

You want us to believe that out of the blue, your lecturer decided to give you this project to complete with no training whatsoever in LabVIEW, etc and expect you to solve it in a few days?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 21
(1,457 Views)

... and why did you mark this thread as solved, even though it is obviously not! Many contributors ignore solved thread, so please go to the first reply and unmark it as solution.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 21
(1,449 Views)
I know that is ridiculous, but that's true. My lecturer, gave us a project details and run away. He said something like : "I dont have time guys, if you have any trouble with that's project, call me or send e-mail". That was last time when we have contact with him. I know my request is ridiculous, but im desperated right now. I can't do anything

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 21
(1,418 Views)

@wiertara wrote:
I know that is ridiculous, but that's true. My lecturer, gave us a project details and run away. 

How long ago was this?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 21
(1,410 Views)

Your lecturer?

Who is he? Is he a university professor? A high school teacher? A community college teacher? Is this for a class? What class? What major? If you are a student at a college, what is your major? What year are you in?

Your message and responses sound fishy and fake to me. Quit wasting people's time.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 21
(1,405 Views)
My lecturer is Dr. MA engineer. I'm studying at the Technical University. I can't say thats name, beacouse I can have trouble, if anyone from my academy will read this. Sorry for wasting your time guys. Thanks for help

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 21
(1,400 Views)

@murchak wrote:

. I really appreciate the work of community members, because they don't get ANYTHING out of helping others. But they do it anyway...

{Edit: What was that?]

The statement is obviously false.  If contribtors did not recieve value for their contibutions the forum could not exist.  A clear time to ask of yourself "What do contributors percieve of as valuable enough to justify the investment?"

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 21
(1,377 Views)

@wiertara wrote:

My lecturer is Dr. MA engineer. I'm studying at the Technical University. I can't say thats name, because I can have trouble, if anyone from my academy will read this. Sorry for wasting your time guys. Thanks for help

Make sure you rate the guy appropriately when you do the end of semester, anonymous performance review.  And add notes how he failed to properly teach you what you needed to know to do the assignments.  And get your classmates to do this also if they have the same complaint.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 21
(1,361 Views)

Jeff,

My statement is still correct. They personally (at least the ones who've helped me), don't get anything in return. I don't recall them asking for money or some other tangible compensation.

If they do it for the good of the community, it is not technically speaking a personal gain to them.

Anyway, I don't need to get involved in philosophical discussions or petty quarrels here. My point is that people who contribute, take time out of their busy lives, and try to help others is a

noble thing. You may disagree with that, that's fine by me. My statement is not utterly false.

Message 20 of 21
(1,354 Views)