cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help!!!

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,
I got about the project and I have no idea how to get for it 😕 If anyone of you could have me in some way, help would be very grateful.
Here is the topic of the project:
Design and construct a LabVIEW program to analyze the frequency signal using the FFT block, to provide visualization of the analog signal and the identification of harmonics, THD, harmonics identify 1,3,5,7. Hardware resources to analyze and propose the draft choice of the measuring card, enter the parameters.

Regards
David

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 21
(3,404 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author wiertara

Have you worked with LabVIEW before? Have you tried a work flow diagram on a piece of paper before coding?

If you have no experience with LabVIEW, might be a bit difficult to do this, unless you are asking someone to hand you a complete VI.

Please provide more specific details. Also, if you Google LabVIEW tutorial or manual, you'll get a 300+ document which you may want to start reading.

When does the project need to be done?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 21
(3,396 Views)

@wiertara wrote:

Hi,
I got about the project and I have no idea how to get for it 😕 If anyone of you could have me in some way, help would be very grateful.
Here is the topic of the project:
Design and construct a LabVIEW program to analyze the frequency signal using the FFT block, to provide visualization of the analog signal and the identification of harmonics, THD, harmonics identify 1,3,5,7. Hardware resources to analyze and propose the draft choice of the measuring card, enter the parameters.

Regards
David

If this is a school project, I find it hard to believe you have no clue where to begin since this is almost the end of the semester/quarter.

If this is a work project, then you should tell your manager you have no clue where to begin.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 21
(3,392 Views)

Yes, I worked a little on labs. I tried to find something in google, but I could not anything specific to this make. The maximum score for the project is three and a half. I need it to be anything done. I have no more details. So please someone made ​​VI. My friend says that for his help in doing anything he will pray for a week. The project will be dedicated this Saturday morning. Please help.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 21
(3,383 Views)

@wiertara wrote:

My friend says that for his help in doing anything he will pray for a week. 

Tell him to instead pray that you are smart enough to solve this problem on your own.

See also my reply here.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 21
(3,367 Views)

No one here is going to write your homework for you.  We will give you a small nudge when you get stuck, but we're not going to hand you a full working solution.  You need to write this yourself.

Start with a LabVIEW Introduction Course.  Then lay out your project in steps:

1.  For hardware input (i.e. obtaining your analog signal), look at the DAQmx functions. 

2.  You need to be able to look at the signal on your front panel.  Probably you want to use a graph.

3.  You've been told to use an FFT block.  You'll find functions like that under the "Signal Processing...Transforms" palette.  To find out how a function works, look at the LabVIEW help for that function.

That should get you started.  Good luck.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 21
(3,365 Views)

In LabVIEW: Help, Find Examples...  Go to the Search tab and type FFT in the "Enter Keyword(s)" box then double-click on the result.  You want examples?  This'll give you a plethora.

Have your friend pray for my boss' wife.  She's not doing very well.  😞

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 21
(3,355 Views)

aware of this issue, but the person who teaches you labview is itself in this very poor. When you attempt to contact you negotiable and therefore you're out on your own. and if you can help as a man, man in need.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 21
(3,345 Views)

@wiertara wrote:

aware of this issue, but the person who teaches you labview is itself in this very poor. When you attempt to contact you negotiable and therefore you're out on your own. and if you can help as a man, man in need.

Spam bot?

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 21
(3,341 Views)
My lecturer, is very weak in teaching us. After He gave us a introduction about project, we cant contact with him. He doesnt responde on our e-mails. I dont know what to do in this situation, and thats why I asked for your help
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 21
(3,328 Views)