LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing an Array of Clusters from LabVIEW to a DLL.

Solved!
Go to solution

Sorry for late reply,was doing some other work.

Error in and error out was there in labview 7.1 version.

Now i have installed Labview 2010 with that i can chain the error wires,i have used DSNewPClr in place of DSNewPt.But Still i am not getting the correct data.

And there is no errors in function calls.

Yeah i should get 2 bytes of data 0x08,0x08.This data i am getting from the device so i could see the data in device monitor also and i am able to see the data in device monitor.But not getting same data in the VI.

Here i have attached the VI.

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 43
(739 Views)

@22445466 wrote:

Sorry for late reply,was doing some other work.

Error in and error out was there in labview 7.1 version.

Now i have installed Labview 2010 with that i can chain the error wires,i have used DSNewPClr in place of DSNewPt.But Still i am not getting the correct data.

I assume the word "not" is missing from the second sentence - if so, sorry, I didn't realize that the error terminals were new in LabVIEW 8.

Are you getting 0s back from the DLL, or some value but not what you expect?  If you're using DSNewPClr, and the DLL returns some data, then the DLL is putting data into those fields.  If there's also no error from the DLL, then it sounds to me like everything is working properly.  Unfortunately that's as far as I can go; I don't have access to your device and can't take the time to attempt to understand the documentation.

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 43
(732 Views)

Yes "Not" is missing.

No i am not getting 0's,Getting some unknown value not the value i want.

May be getting Garbage value or pointer value.

Ok Thank you.I will try to find the problem and i will post if any updates. 

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 43
(718 Views)