LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packed Library

Solved!
Go to solution

I tried to make my Report generation module as packed library, So I can change this module without disturbubing my Application Executable. I build the Packed library and Integrated with my Application. when I launch my Report generation module it tries to load the NI Word and Excel librarys from the packed library and return the following error.

Error Code 1148 Error Message:

To More Specific Class in ReportGenModule.lvlibp:NI_report.lvclass:New Report.vi->ReportGenModule.lvlibp:CreateReport.vi->ReportGenModule.lvlibp:PrintReport_main.vi 

Balaji PK (CLA)
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,776 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Baji

Have you made sure to include the classes in your build specfication as documeted in the help?

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/372120A-01/lvrgthelp/rgt_stand_alone_apps/

The Report Generation Toolkit uses a plugin architecture:

Report Gen.png

Since the class is not statically declared on any block diagram (it's dynamically loaded), you have to include the files in the build spec for the packed library. If they're missing, I would expect to get the behavior that you are currently experiencing.

Message 2 of 2
(2,537 Views)