LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PID controller with generated data as input

Hello Marian,

Here i have attached the Vi that i have made recently.

Before implementing the actual PID controller simulation using my sensor data now i am trying to design the simulation just by using a sine wave generator inside the system (as expressed in general PID simulation.vi) .

Again i cant make it out . I hope you can help me .

Thank you.

Bala

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(801 Views)

Hello Marian,

Here i have attached the Vi that i have made recently.

Before implementing the actual PID controller simulation using my sensor data now i am trying to design the simulation just by using a sine wave generator inside the system (as expressed in general PID simulation.vi) .

Again i cant make it out . I hope you can help me .

Thank you.

Bala

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(801 Views)

Hello Bala,

I will attach a screenshot of my modified VI since it would take a while to go to our testlab and convert the VI back to LabVIEW 7.0.

I think you will be able to easily follow the changes that I made in order to see a signal that can be controlled by the PID setup.

Please try this approach and let me know if it worked.

Best regards,

David

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(786 Views)

Hello David ,

I executed the vi that you have sent me . But in that when i change the propotional gain to any value higher than 1 then the system is not controlled.And also i dont understand the logic that you have not given the output from PID controller to the system.

I am attaching the same vi with some extra indicators for a good view.

thank you,

Bala

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(780 Views)
Hello Bala,

let's solve your inquiry. I have not got the point yet: what are you trying to archieve? On one hand, you have a set of datapoints from your sensor. On the other hand, you like to implement a PID. I do not understand the connection of both. Do you want to exermine the reaction of the PID-Controller when you connect static values from your sensor on the input? Could you draw a little scetch of your control-loop?

Best regards
Marian Vorderer
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(751 Views)