LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF file editing using LabVIEW

Solved!
Go to solution

I am having pdf file report which got generated from Fluke meter. I want to change date in that report. Is it possible to do it using LabVIEW?

Can I use Adobe Active X for this ?

Note - I don't have any idea of how pdf is generated from Fluke meter software

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,474 Views)

Fudging data, are we?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,471 Views)

I just want to replace date part bothing else

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,462 Views)

I want to edit date only nothing else

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,405 Views)

Probably you should invest in the full version of Adobe Acrobat.  You do realize that if this data has anything to do with a shipping product, this kind of tampering may be considered fraud?  I've seen people go to jail for this kind of thing, FYI.  I've seen government contracts pulled for this kind of thing, too.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,393 Views)

No, It's not related with shipping product or illegal thing. Can you tell me how it is possible?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,390 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author piZviZ

Well, you could buy the full version of Adobe Acrobat, as I had earlier mentioned.  You could also see if there is a way to get the instrument to output the data in a format you can more easily manipulate.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,387 Views)

If you don't consider to pay $15 per month for Adobe Acrobat DC, there are some alternative for the lower price. For example, PDF editor by PDFfiller costs for $6 a month with free trial: https://edit-pdf.pdffiller.com/ PhatomPDF by Foxit starts from $8 a month and it's a desktop software, a free trial is also provided

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,677 Views)

The PDF specification is open.

So download it, and read through the 1200 pages. Then you will know how to change it!

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,659 Views)