LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF Creator: Problem ...

All

I have this PDF creator which prints my standard report to PDF format. I am logged in as the administrator. So everything works fine.

When I log in as a user, the PDF creator doesn't not print a PDF. Any clues to what might be happening ? Do I need to give access to certain features ? I am not sure what though

Thanks

Kudos are the best way to say thanks 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,540 Views)

"Maximus00" <x@no.email> wrote in message news:1168983609340-464554@exchange.ni.com...
All I have this PDF creator which prints my standard report to PDF format. I am logged in as the administrator. So everything works fine.When I log in as a user, the PDF creator doesn't not print a PDF. Any clues to what might be happening ? Do I need to give access to certain features ? I am not sure what thoughThanks

Perhaps the user doesn't have a default printer installed or selected?

Regards,

Wiebe.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,521 Views)

@Maximus00 wrote:
All

I have this PDF creator which prints my standard report to PDF format. I am logged in as the administrator. So everything works fine.

When I log in as a user, the PDF creator doesn't not print a PDF. Any clues to what might be happening ? Do I need to give access to certain features ? I am not sure what though

Thanks

Well you should make sure you install the software for all users! However I think this is completely unrelated to LabVIEW and a post to the support forum of the makers of your PDF creator is a lot more likely to give you a useful answer.

Rolf Kalbermatter

Message Edited by rolfk on 01-17-2007 12:05 PM

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
Message 3 of 3
(2,515 Views)