From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDA Module+ HandHeld PDA Model Hw 9665 ( HP)

Hi,

I would like to know if LabView 8.0 PDA Module could Compile any project for running on a HP HandHeld PDA Model HW 9665. Im not sure about the compatibility of that device with Pocket PC 2003 Device witch is mentioned in National Instrument LabView PDA Module's Manuals.

Any Idea or advice would be welcome

Thank you

Medi

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,669 Views)
Romi,
What operating system is running your 9665? If it is Windows Mobile for Pocket PC 2003 or later then you sould be good to go. See the PDA datasheet for details. Make sure you reference prerequisites list. Let us know if you have other questions!

Chris C
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,661 Views)
I did a quick google of your PDA and I failed to find it.  I think you may have a letter or number wrong in the model information.  I was hoping to find out what OS it shipped with.  That would help a lot in figuring out if it would work with the LabVIEW for PocketPC PDA toolkit.  If I can assume that it is Windows CE 4.2 or better or Windows Mobile for PocketPC2002 or better, then it should be able to work.

I hope that this helps,
Bob Young

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,641 Views)