LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of memory issue

Hi,

I am using LabView 8.6 on XP SP3. I am facing out of memory issue with a photo dialog VI.

whenever I run the VI in loop I am getting out of memory issue, please let me know, how to resolve this issue.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,487 Views)

Without any code to look at any help we offered would be a shot in the dark.  Please post the VI you think is causing the out of memory problem.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,480 Views)
It's good to know what is happening in photo dialog VI to identify actual issue with memory.
-How much memory you have?
-How often does it happen?
-Why Do I Get a "Memory is Full" Error in LabVIEW : http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/C3C516C11184AF3F862571B5006B46E1
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,423 Views)

Thank you for the replay, 

I do have 4 GHz of RAM,

Even I have extended virtual RAM upto 4GHz.

I had a test stand sequence which loops this VI for about 20 times. it happens randomly say about after 10 loop counts or 13 or 15. it just random.

please attached VI and please let me know how to resolve this.

thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,408 Views)

I don't see anything within this VI that would come close to causing an out of memory problem.

Where I do suspect a problem would be in the subVI (not attached) that says "Scale Picture".  How big is the picture you are working with?  What does on inside that subVI?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,402 Views)

Hi, 

its my bad, here are the sub VI as attached. I think you should be able get into these. please let me know for any solution.

I am using image with 84KB and resolution 1080 X 1920.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,391 Views)